Argentine is actually close to being finished, but as I said, I procrastinate.
These few photo's I took are just to show how I added the 'pattern' to the outer jacket, and from that point on, I really haven't taken any pictures, because everything is pretty much straight forward, which is why I can say at this point, I'm sure I'll be very happy with the result!
I'm not Richie Rich this month, so I have to work with what I got, and since Noel have SO MANY /many many many many minor details, pendants and embroidery, I figured I'd at least get started on something I have the materials for.
Got out my foam, cut it into circles and added small pricks of hot glue around the edges, added some designs to the neck-pendant and then layered it twice, with an all-around glue that dries clear.
Afterwards I added two/three layers of silverpaint, until I liked the coverage. And this is the finished result.
The hardest part about making these was the patterns /also made with hot glue since the full character image and in-game shots leaves A LOT to the imagination, so I kept it as simple as I could, without making it boring.
So that's my progress for this time.