Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tutorials?




So, I've been asked if I wanted to do some wig tutorials for the danish CosMag.
I'm still unsure if I want to do it, since I'm pretty messy and random when I make wigs, I don't have much of a system. And also I wouldn't like for people to come down on my 'techniques', since what works for me, works for me.

But anyways!

If I choose to do these tutorials... what would you guys like to see? (cutting, styling, dye, the works)
And any examples for characters that would be interesting to see? It can also just be elements of the hair, not an overall look.

5 comments:

  1. Italys hair thing, so people can FINALLY get it right.
    Yugi's hair could be awesome.
    Maybe also something about how to style the 'typical' boy anime hair (like Kaitos, you know the semi long bang style with a little spike to the back, so it is not just a boring straight wig)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sascha on the Ponytail thing ;P
    I want a tutorial for that ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'd like to see styling most! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say styling. That's what everyone always seem to f*ck up the most. :b

    ReplyDelete